Photo Flashback: Mother’s Day at Chi Phi in the ’60s
This month we are taking a trip down memory lane, all the way back to the ’60s! How “nifty” does this Chi Phi hangout look? Here’s some 1964 trivia that will take you right back:
- Cost of a gallon of gas: $0.30
- Cost of a six-pack: $1.75
- Cost of a Vinyl Record: $3.00
- Number one song: ”I Want to Hold Your Hand” by the Beatles
- Number one movie: Mary Poppins
Were you there? Are you in this picture? If you remember this event, CLICK HERE or email us to share a story about it.
Thanks to James Delark for uploading these to our alumni website photo albums! If you have great photos from your glory days to share, log in to upload them to our photo gallery or email them to [email protected]!