Share Your Thoughts, Chi Phi Alumni!
We sent some of our members these questions in an email questionnaire. Now we’d love to hear from all of our Chi Phi Alumni!
If you want to answer these questions yourself, or just share your stories, pictures, or personal news with us, please email us at [email protected].
- As an alum, what do you see as the most valuable part of your Chi Phi experience?
- Describe the Chi Phi alumni association at its full potential.
- Do you have any advice for your fellow leaders of the alumni organization? How might this pandemic and its full impact affect our fraternity in your view? How might this time illustrate the purpose of our brotherhood and why fraternity now more than ever has a place in our lives?
- Which brothers from your era would you most like to reconnect with, and which are you currently in touch with?
- Share an update of what’s new in your life (career highlights, family news, etc.)
- Are there any photos or flashback photos that you’d like to share?
- How often do you visit our group’s website?
- How are you currently staying in touch with your brothers? Phone, email, Facebook, etc.?
If you want to answer these questions please email us at [email protected].
We appreciate you taking the time to share your Chi Phi experience with us, as well as your feedback. Stay safe, brothers.